Content Strategy Toolkit
Create a simple, measurable content strategy with a 10-template kit to tackle every step of the process.
You want your content to move people along the path to purchase, but how do you make sure it does? Build a strong content strategy.
With a well-crafted strategy, you can plan effectively, maximize your resources, create unique content that connects with people, and measure your results. Luckily, we’ve created the perfect toolkit to help you do all that and more. Here you’ll find 10 free templates to get through every step of the content strategy process, from conducting a content audit to building your editorial calendar.
What you’ll get:
- Content Audit Template to find out how your content stacks up to your competition—and how you can outshine them.
- Tool & Tech Stack Checklist to maximize your resources and save time, money, and energy.
- Content Strategy Goals Template to clearly identify what you’re trying to achieve, how you’re going to achieve it, and how you’re going to measure it.
- Personas Template to identify your audience and tell stories that resonate with them.
- Customer Journey Template to spot missing gaps in your content.
- Content Pipeline Template to identify major events and opportunities to craft content around.
- Workflow & Governance Template to make sure everyone knows what they’re responsible for.
- Marketing Campaign Template to identify your campaign talking points.
- Editorial Calendar Template to help you publish high-quality content consistently.
- Content Brief Template to create cohesive content.
*This workbook is meant to be used in conjunction with our Guide to Create a Content Strategy.