Employer branding is the secret to attracting the right employees—and keeping them engaged. We make it easier to build a strong brand with this handy toolkit. Here, you’ll find a variety of workbooks and templates to help you dig into your employer brand, understand what makes you unique, and tell stories that will speak to the employees you have—and want.
- Brand Heart Workbook to articulate your purpose, vision, mission, and values.
- Employer Brand Audit Template to survey prospective, current, and former employees about your employer brand.
- Employer Brand Competitive Analysis Template to understand how your competition communicates its employer brand story—and how you can differentiate.
- Employee Experience Template to understand what your employee journey looks like, and what stories to tell at each stage.
- Employer Brand Messaging Template to build out your content strategy and make sure you’re telling a consistent, cohesive brand story.
For more tips to use these tools, see our Ultimate Guide to Employer Branding.