We’re lucky to get to do good work with great partners, constantly creating a variety of visual content. Whether it’s an annual report, infographic, or live-action video, we love the challenge. But what we love most is getting to share these projects with the world, so we take time each week to do just that. Check out this Work of the Week, and if you want to see more of what we do, head over to our portfolio.
MARKETO SXSW GUIDE
It’s March, which means droves of tech geeks are headed to SXSW in Austin. In an effort to attract conference attendees, we partnered with Marketo to create this infographic schedule highlighting daily activities, lunch spots, and featured keynote speakers.
Debt Consolidation – History of USA currency design
We love good design, but the best design is often right in front of us every day, like the dollar bill. We hooked up with our friends at Debt Consolidation to take a creative look at how U.S. currency has evolved over time.
- Issued in 1862, the first $1 bill featured then Secretary of the Treasury Salmon P. Chase. The first bill featuring George Washington appeared in 1869.
- In 1957, $1 silver certificates became the first U.S. currency to bear the motto “IN GOD WE TRUST.”
FUTURES WITHOUT VIOLENCE | WEBSITE DESIGN
One of our five columns is Be Good To Each Other. In that mindset, we collaborated with Futures Without Violence to help create a 508-compliant website aimed at educating the public on violence against children and how that trauma can affect brain development. Check out the responsive site here.
- Find out how to get the most mileage from your content by Maximizing Your Publishing with Microcontent.
- Learn everything you need to know about visual content in The Ultimate Guide to Visual Content Marketing.
- Get the most eyes on your content by reading The Ultimate Guide to Content Distribution.