100 Great Motion Graphic Examples (75-100)
76) Measuring Corruption by Column Five
This motion graphic highlights the importance of cooperation between the government, police, and media to prevent, detect, and deal with corruption.
77) Just Gentle Cooking by Aggressive
A perfect integration of animation and live imagery brings the product to life in this motion graphic for Beech Nuts.
78) We Need To Talk About Alice by Plenty
This animated short, based on Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, was made to promote the non-profit organization Good Books, an online charity bookstore.
79) Jack Daniel’s Label Story: “Old No. 7” by Brand New School
The story behind the creation of Jack Daniel’s iconic label is pretty cool.
80) What is Groupon? by Vani Vae and Brad Chmielewski
This animated explainer video for Groupon details the company’s services.
81) Gaian by Steffen Knoesgaard, Fredrik Ekholm, Linus Lundin, and Simon Holmdal
This motion graphic highlights aspects of the Gaian Project, a program celebrating aspects of nature.
82) The Economy of Coca-Cola by Jot Reyes
This animation accompanies information revealed on the Bloomberg Television special Inside Coca-Cola.
83) Nike Air Max by ManvsMachine
This short animation to celebrate Nike’s iconic footwear, the Air Max, is a sneakerhead’s dream.
84) Think Blue by Sehsucht
This is a simply designed animated narrative for the Volkswagen initiative ThinkBlue.
85) Business by Motion Authors
A great explainer video for Verta Media highlights keywords about the company’s services.
86) Excellence at the Controls by Emanuele Colombo
This motion graphic for Alitalia promotes the company’s strong points through charming imagery and an informative narrative.
87) The Kraken by Dead As We Know It
Enjoy this beautifully illustrated animation for Kraken Rum.
88) T3 Player App by Motion Pixels
Here’s a great introduction video to the T3 Player App and the many features offered by the app.
89) El Ciclo del Agua by Binologue
This is a great motion graphic video for Canal Isabel II, the company in charge of Madrid’s water supply.
90) Flex Alert Program by Brainchild Creative
A short educational animation about the importance of saving energy in Southern California is a great way to educate the public.
91) What is Belicious? by Korbant
This motion graphic commercial features information about Belicious, a burger dealer in Munich, Germany.
92) Royal Mail–How We Can Help Your Business Grow by Hugo & Cat
Learn about the many ways Royal Mail can help your business.
93) Future, Imagine That by BITO
This co-branded commercial spot for Shell and the Syfy channel makes the most of motion.
94) Introducing the Reddit Mobile App by Identity Visuals
We’d upvote this brightly colored motion graphic introducing users to a new mobile app for Reddit.
95) Frutto–Product Animation Video by Mark Stota
This animation video showcases the product made by Honoa, Frutto juices.
96) Curiosity by Dan Palmer
This piece is an excellent study in kinetic text.
97) The Planets by Andy Martin
See what life might be like on the planets in our solar system in this beautiful motion graphic series.
98) Bauer Radio by WeAreSeventeen
This animation highlights the important facts about Bauer Radio.
99) Eneco Toon by PlusOne
Learn about Toon, a thermostat that monitors energy consumption, in this adorable motion graphic.
100) Fermi Paradox by Alex Verlan
Inspired by Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History series, this animation explains the Great Filter and the Fermi Paradox.
How to Make Better Motion Graphics
Motion graphics are great communication tools—when they’re well produced. If you’re creating your own, follow best practices to make sure you’re successful. Luckily, we’ve learned a lot about making motion graphics over the last decade, so we have a few resources that can help:
- Find out the 7 secrets to making an awesome motion graphic.
- Follow our simple process to make motion graphics in 4 steps.
- Learn how to write a better motion graphic script.
- Try these 27 tips to improve your motion graphics, from brainstorming to design.
- Use our guide to figure out how long your motion graphic should be.
- Learn about the best distribution tactics to get the most eyes on your motion graphics.
If you still need a little help—at any stage of the process—hit us up and we can chat about how to get you through it.