100 Inspiring Technology Infographics
76. The Humanization of Tech by Column Five
77. Future Technology Trends published by Raconteur
78. Behind the Internet Curtain published by telx
79. Then vs. Now: How Technology in Schools Have Changed Over Time by Now Sourcing
80. Rise of the Android by T. Farrant
81. History of the Internet published by AVG
82. Technology is Leading a Healthcare Revolution published by The George Washington University
83. Build Your Own Technology Stack published by The Software Guild
84. Top Cybersecurity: Threats of 2016 and How to Avoid Them published by Inspired eLearning
85. The Insanely Great History of Apple by Pop Chart Labs
86. What Can You Expect to Learn in the Valley? by Focus
87. Big Data by Wipro
88. Disk Space published by Section Design
89. GOAL!…Or is it? by Ronald Martinez
90. Cybercrime & Old People published by Bluebird Care
91. Solid State vs. Hard Disk published by SanDisk
92. The Rise of Tablets by Table2Cases
93. The Androids are Taking Over by GigaOm
94. Everything You Wanted to Know About Tor and the Deep Web published by Who is Hosting This?
95. The Evolving Role of the CSO published by IDG Enterprise
96. Mobiletelefonens Evolution published by Future Trends
97. Who’s Using Google+? by FlowTown
98. Life Online published by Section Design
99. Programming Languages Through The Years published by The Software Guild
100. Envisioning the Near Future of Technology by Michell Zappa
How to Create Your Own Infographics
Whether or not you’re designing technology infographics, a good infographic requires more than good design. If you’re getting ready to create your own, here are some of our best tips to make it easier.
- Tell a strong story. Download our free e-book, The Content Marketer’s Guide to Data Storytelling, for more tips on bringing your data to life.
- Use credible data sources. Try these free data sources to get good data, and learn how to source your data the right way.
- Follow design best practices. Upgrade your infographic design with these tips, and learn how to fix the most common design mistakes.
- Stay on brand. Make sure your infographics match your visual language to keep all your content cohesive and consistent.
- Mix up your aesthetic. Experiment with these 7 infographic design styles to keep things fresh.
- Work smarter, not harder. Bookmark these 100+ resources and tools to make the infographic creation process easier.
- Get more traffic. Find out how to optimize your infographic for SEO to get the most eyes on your work.
If your team is stuck, don’t be afraid to call in re-enforcements. Whether you need copywriting or design help, here are 10 questions to ask an infographic design agency, plus a few tips to make your working relationship more productive.
Remember that we’re always happy to talk shop, too.