If you’re curious about what Column Five’s brand identity services include, here are a few answers to our most commonly asked questions.
- Why do I need a brand identity?
- Why partner with Column Five to develop a brand identity?
- What do Column Five’s brand identity services include?
- What makes Column Five so special?
- Do you have an investment minimum?
Your brand identity is how your brand shows up visually. If you want your brand to stand out, a beautiful brand identity is crucial. A good identity doesn’t just offer a visual first impression; it’s how you communicate your brand story at a glance.
With a cohesive and consistent brand identity, you can…
- Build instant brand recognition. The more unique your visual presentation, the easier it is to identify your brand in a crowded marketplace.
- Communicate your personality. Your brand identity represents who you are and reinforces your brand story through non-verbal communication.
- Create more effective content. Good design targets the brain’s visual processing center, improving comprehension and recall. Whether you’re using data visualizations to clarify complex numbers or creating eye-catching illustrations, a well-crafted identity is the key to creating memorable content.
- Provide a consistent brand experience. The more consistent your brand is, the more people come to trust it. This is the key to cultivating strong relationships.
A strong identity lets you tell your brand story across channels and ensure that your brand makes the right impression at every touchpoint.
We’re branding and design experts who understand the fundamentals of brand storytelling—and how to translate that story visually. Our experts dig deep into your brand to identify the core parts of your story, then use design principles to create an identity that accurately reflects who you are and entices people to interact with you.
Whether you need a brand built from scratch or a much-needed refresh, we can help you bring your brand to life with a brand identity that is beautiful, functional, and easy to apply to all types of content, from product packaging to your newsletter. Depending on your unique needs, our brand identity services include a variety of elements, such as:
- Color palette
- Data visualization
We also provide a comprehensive set of brand guidelines to empower content creators to create on-brand content—no matter the medium.
Our typical brand identity engagements range from $50,000-$150,000, depending on scope.