If you’re curious about Column Five’s content strategy services, we here are a few answers to our most commonly asked questions.
Content Strategy Services FAQs
- Why do I need a Content Strategy?
- Why partner with Column Five to develop a Content Strategy?
- What do Column Five’s Content Strategy services include?
- What makes Column Five so special?
- Do you have a budget minimum?
You want to create unique and interesting content that connects with the right people, but no matter how big or small your brand is, good content marketing takes a significant amount of planning, resources, and execution. The key to making it run smoothly? A solid content strategy.
With a cohesive strategy, you can…
- Produce content that your customers care about.
- Ensure your content supports your goals and makes a real impact.
- Optimize your content creation process and use your resources more effectively.
- Publish quality content consistently, on the right channels, and with the right cadence.
- Measure what’s working—and tweak it if it isn’t.
- Keep everyone on the same page.
In short, if you want to improve your ROI and results, a content strategy is what you need. (Learn more about how a content strategy drastically improves your marketing.)
We’ve seen too many great brands sabotage themselves with a subpar strategy (or, sometimes, no strategy at all). That’s just time wasted, money thrown down the drain, and energy spent—without the results. We won’t let that happen.
We’re seasoned strategists who have helped brands of all sizes (in all industries) tap into their brand story and turn it into fresh content that moves people to action. We also know the unique challenges marketers face, so we work as an extension of your team to maximize resources and make sure there’s ROI to prove that we’re not just having fun, we’re crushing goals.
Also, we only work with brands we believe in, so we’ll give you the best of our brains and creativity to help you build the best brand in your industry.
That means you’ll get…
- Fresh eyes to identify your strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- Strategic goal-setting, tied to measurable metrics that actually prove ROI.
- An optimized distribution plan to make sure the right people see your content.
- Resource planning to help you execute your strategy as efficiently and economically as possible.
- Fresh, unique story ideas that connect with your audience.
- Expert design, copywriting, and content creation services to bring your strategy to life.
- A supportive team who’ll guide you every step of the way—and give you the credit in front of your boss ;).
And that’s just the start of it.
Whether you need to build your content strategy from scratch or just add a specific piece, we can help you do it with…
- Research and Insights: Improve your marketing, build better strategies, and increase your ROI with research, insights, and recommendations tailored for your goals.
- Personas: Identify who you’re trying to reach, what they care about, and the content they want through segmented personas that make it easy to vet your content ideas.
- Customer Journey Map: Improve your marketing and move people along the path to purchase with a comprehensive customer journey map that ensures your brand says the right thing at every stage.
- Keyword Strategy: Increase your brand’s visibility with a custom keyword strategy that improves your SEO and gets the right eyes on your content.
- Channel Planning: Align content plans to goals with channel planning to help you maximize your reach and connect with the right people.
- Content Roadmap: Plan for timely, impactful content with a content roadmap designed to help you produce content effectively.
- Creative Recommendations: Create content that really works with custom-tailored creative recommendations to educate, engage, and inspire your audience.
- Campaign Planning: Make a measured impact with campaign planning to captivate and engage your target audience.
- Measurement Modeling: Improve your ROI with a measurement approach to help you track your success, refine your strategy, and get the results you want.
Of course, we know that every brand has unique needs. Whatever content strategy challenges you’re facing, we can help you untangle them.
Our typical content strategy engagements range from $20,000-$30,000. Again, as every brand is unique, pricing depends on your particular needs. (If you just need a specific element to complete your existing content strategy, that may be lower.)